in this article, we will talk about the Nokia 8.3 5G specs and price, features, display, and design, camera, hardware, and software and many more.
The Nokia 8.3 5G is one of the latest smartphones that anyone is waiting to use. This is the Nokia 8.1 successor which was announced in 2018. It comes in a modern body design which brings together a few tons of features.
Nokia 8.3 5G Key Specs & Features
- 6.81 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~386 ppi)
- Android 10.0, Android One
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm)
- 6GB, 8GB RAM
- 64GB, 128GB Built-in Storage up to 256GB Memory card
- 64 MP + 12 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 24 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint (side-mounted)
- 4G LTE Network
- 5G Network
- Fast charging 18W
- Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh Battery
Design and Display
The Nokia 8.3 comes in a comfortable and enticing body grounded in pure Nordic architecture and available in Polar Night colour. The back area is covered with curved glass with the design of a cookie camera which houses four sensors.
The camera setups here are different from what we see on other cameras, this gives a special look to the handset. It adds a side mounted fingerprint scanner that also acts as the control button.
The creativity from HMD would certainly excite many people. Coming to the front, the Nokia 8.3 5G uses a PureDisplay display but the top and bottom of the screen do have a considerable amount of bezel. HMD should do something more than this.
Aside from this, the 6.81-inch PureDisplay has an FHD+ resolution and an aspect ratio of 20:9. You’ll get to face the front camera on the punch hole with a Pixelworks chip that helps to transform SDR to HDR video.
The Nokia 8.3 5G with a quad-back camera is supported in the setup. Those include a 64MP Primary Camera, a 12 MP ultrawide angle camera with a size of 2.8US Super Pixel, which provides excellent low light output.
The camera is also available for ultra-large recording in 4 K UHD. The other two sensors, such as a 2MP sensor depth and a 2MP macro camera, are also available. These is all ZEISS-optics apps. The front camera is 24 MP in the meantime.
Nokia has collaborated with ZEISS to put their film effects into this new phone, enabling users to edit Hollywood-style videos in technical terminologies such as Blue Flare and Anamorphic. There is also a cam mode of operation
Hardware and Software
The Nokia 8.3 5G is composed of a Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765 G chipset based on process technology of 11 nm. The phone has an octa-core processor for graphics and has a clocking speed of 2.4 GHz coupled with Adreno 620 GPU.
It has 64 GB of internal storage with 6 GB RAM, and another variant with an incredible 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. It comes with a dedicated micro SD card slot.
Battery and Network
A battery of 4500 mAh supporting 18W quick recharge is available on the smartphone. It also includes the audio jack, FM Radio, OZO Audio, Bluetooth 5.0 and dual Wi-Fi channel.
All the best offers on Jumia It runs directly from Google on Android One based on the Android 10 operating system and will get 2 years of Android upgrades and 3 years of security updates.
The device’s 5G network is among the top-selling products. More 5G bands than any other telephone worldwide are sponsored. This also features a mid and a 3.8GHz high band in addition to the 600MHz bands.
Nokia 8.3 5G Price and Availability
The Nokia 8.3 5G will sell for $650 and will be available in Polar Night color.
In Nigeria, it’s expected to cost around 240,000 Naira.
Nokia 8.3 5G Specs
Here are a few specs of the Nokia 8.3 5G:
- Platform: Android 10.0, Android One
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm), Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 620
- Memory: 6GB, 8GB RAM
- Colors: Polar Night
- Dimension: 171.9 x 78.6 x 9 mm
- Weight: 220 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM or Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.81 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~386 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 64 MP (wide) + 12 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth), 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Rear Camera Features: Zeiss optics, Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 24 MP, Zeiss optics, HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Built-in Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, microSDXC
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Yes
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infra Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (side-mounted)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, Fast charging 18W