Here is an easy guide on how to download and install the Google Play Store on the Huawei P40 Lite and on any Huawei mobile, and without having to root the device. This serves for example for the Huawei Mate 30, the Huawei P40 Lite, the Huawei P40 and any other model of the Chinese brand that comes without the services of google as standard, a simple and fast method that does not require any kind of knowledge.
Download and install Google Play Store on Huawei P40 Lite and other mobiles
This installation method comes from the XDA developers forum, which is the largest English-speaking Android developer forum, these, in turn, have taken this installation system from the Chinese development forum called Baidu, a huge forum with millions of Android developers connected to each other, if it is undoubtedly a reliable and easy system to install Google Play on Huawei phones.
It is an Android application that already has Google services integrated into it, it is called Chat Partner and they have already done the work for us, if we decompile the app we see how it works for Android 9 and Android 10, therefore it is perfectly installable in the Huawei P40 Lite, since this comes with Android 10 inside.
Download and install Play Store on Huawei P40 Lite, steps
These steps enable us to install the Play Store on the Huawei P40 Lite, and any other Huawei smartphones, it works as long as the phone has Android 9 or Android 10. As you will see, it is a very simple way and it will not take you more than a few minutes.
Steps to download and install Play Store on Huawei P40 Lite:
- First, download and install the Mega app, which is nothing more than a service for storing files online. Click the link above and double-click the downloaded apk.
- Second click here to download the Chat Partner app from Mega, this app is the one that has the Google services integrated inside.
- Double click on the downloaded .apk file to proceed to install Chat Partner on Huawei P40 Lite.
- Open the Chat Partner app, when you start, hit the “repair” button, this is what will install the Googe services including the Play Store, follow the wizard and you’re done.
- Once the process has finished, touch restart the device , when you start you will see how the Huawei P40 Lite has the Play Store installed.
- Optionally, once the device has been restarted, we can uninstall the Chat Partner app, since the installed google services do not depend on it.
That is all, there is nothing else to do to download and install the Play Store on the Huawei P40 Lite, a thing of sewing and singing, you no longer have an excuse not to buy this spectacular mobile, which is already officially sold in our country.